Friday, July 18, 2014

Spider Bite?


July 4th was certainly eventful. At some point, I believe while I was sleeping something bit me multiple times. I did not see the aggressor (though I am sure it thought I was the aggressor!)
In retrospect, considering the amount of pain I was in a trip to the doctor might have been in order. But you know Moms  - we just keep on trucking. And in the end I succeeded in taking care of it myself. Anyone have a guess to who the little bugger was?
At first we thought it was poison ivy. So I doused myself with On Guard and did lemon, lavender, peppermint.
In the morning I started having nerve discomfort and used PastTense a lot. It helped so much! I kept up with the Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint and added Basil and Purify.
In this picture the bite started to become contained but it was still incredibly uncomfortable. Swelling went down enough to identify bite marks. 
Started with Oregano, and kept up with all the above oils. Finally the bite shrank down leaving the skin a bit rough.

After 3 days all was well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment