Monday, October 8, 2012

6 year old foot woes.

My 6 year old has had problems with his feet since birth. He has shortened achilles tendons from toe walking, which give him terrible leg pain at night, he also has additional toe issues  from wearing shoes on the wrong feet. Something he got such great joy from in kindergarten. And athlete's foot.
Now I know this is an overall sign of candida issues, that need to be dealt with internally, but I do want to jump for joy in regards to the topical solution we just made. Two nights ago, he got out of the bath tub and his hands and both feet, were completely covered with scaly, pealing skin. I have been using the doTerra Oils and quickly made a solution of 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 6 drops of Melaleuca, 3 drops of Oregano, 3 drops of Lavender. I applied it before bed. The next morning his hands and 1 foot were 100% clear, and one foot was 65% better. I applied more and it was gone. Woot! He was having so much discomfort from it and the oils saved the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment